Re: blog- May 15


Bigger and Better Things

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, friends.  I know that busy-ness isn't much of an excuse, or maybe it is and we just all use it so much that it begins to seem a bit cliche.  I need to get a bit more creative here.  

Actually, why don't I start by stealing someone else's creativity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=uFxnBrO9n7o

This bit of fun was passed on to me by a friend.  I get almost all of my best blog posts from her, or at least the ones that are photographically brilliant or defying of explanation. 

On a more serious note, my husband and son went to a family funeral, last week, and last night the few things that they chose from Grandma's estate came home to roost on our doorstep.  More precisely, there were three large boxes delivered by UPS, because my 10 year old son and his Dad have rather good taste. 

Last night we spent as a family, remembering Grandma again as we opened boxes and then sweeping up the packing peanuts that spilled out as we went through the boxes and pulled out a curio table and it's overly bubble wrapped legs, a couple of lovely wall hangings that Grandma had stitched when she could still manage a needle and thread, a vase, some paperweights that we'd given her to put in her curio table, and a few other knick-knacks to put in the curio table, now. 

My son is much loved by his Daddy's whole family and was thrilled to be allowed to choose a few baubles and a vase and a few knick-knacks by which to remember his beloved Grandma.  Seeing what he had picked out was a bit like Hannuka for me, because I hadn't gone with them to the funeral.  It would have been awkward to post-pone my clients of the very next day, and we really didn't need one more of us getting tired out on a whirlwind of a 3 day trip. 

So I've been here, for these past two weeks busying myself with my Life Coach Training Course, book writing, massage work, raising of a son, and hosting a radio show on BlogTalkRadio.com called: 100 People You Should Know.  Here's the link.

 <iframe width="400" height="370" src="http://player.cinchcast.com/?userurl=suehirsch01&platformId=1&assetType=multi&itemcount=6" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px;text-align: center; width:400px;"> Listen to <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com">internet radio</a> with <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suehirsch01">Intuitive Life Coaching Tips</a> on BlogTalkRadio</div> 

There was a glitch during my first show, and it got cut off half way through.  I was interviewing Judy Shaw, Volunteer Extraordinaire, last week, and Helen Grieco, member of Common Cause, and Founder of S.H.E. Academy.  The next show in the series will air in a few days, on the 18th at 2p. 

On the 18th, I will be interviewing Susan Fisher and her husband who teach people how to tap into their personal (almost superhuman) power through an Energy work known as 9 Energies.  I've tried it and it has a lot to do with the fine tuning of different physical postures, so it's really not that difficult for regular people to understand and come to terms with the way it works, and how it actually helps one to move through the world more comfortably and with more self confidence. 

For more on that, you'll just have to listen to the interview on www.blogtalkradio.com.  Please feel free to call in to my shows with questions or comments.  The number is: (347) 677-1860.  My show is only half an hour long, so please don't be offended if I don't get to you or don't pick up the phone right away, and if you think, after listening to the format of my show that it would do your community good to hear you interviewed on my show, by all means, let me know:  707-762-3578

Yours in Service,

Sue Hirsch, Owner of Perfect Day Massage in Petaluma


 
sidebar

Blogroll