Listen up!!

Listen Up


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suehirsch01/2013/08/14/100-people-you-should-know


Ryan of Daily Acts was a wonderful and inspired speaker.  The radio show was a blast to do, and I know that you'll all love hearing it.  If you don't love it, I'll owe you a free hour of massage.  All you have to do is tell me what part of it you really didn't love, and why. 

There's always a catch, isn't there?

I was just throwing paint, by the way...............(That's a reference to my last post, in case the reference went by you)  when I realized that it really was past time to stop and smell the roses, or better yet, the Eucalyptus, since moving at the speed of light had over-taxed my body enough that I was sick during my vacation. 

Funny how much more enjoyable vacations are when you're healthy.  Fortunately, I wasn't sick through the whole vacation, just the first few days of it.  I just wish that that guy in the Mexican restaurant had known that I wasn't really still sick when we stopped on our way home for lunch.  I coughed a few times, and the sound of it netted me a pained look from the peanut gallery.

And, since I'm not still sick, I really don't have much of an excuse to weanie out of my work-out, Today.  Of course not having a valid excuse has never stopped me, before.  If I don't have a valid one, I'll come up with a totally lame one:  There was this blog that needed writing...........

Well, since I've pretty much written the blog, I guess that it's really time to get dressed and go to Curves. 


Ta, Dear Readers. 

Yours' In Service:  Sue Hirsch.



 
sidebar

Blogroll