Fwd: 100 people



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sue Hirsch <suehirsch01@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: 100 people
To: Sue Hirsch <suehirsch01@gmail.com>





On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Sue Hirsch <suehirsch01@gmail.com> wrote:


100 People- The Saga

If you've been following my blog roll, or live-streaming me via www.blogtalkradio.com, then you know all about my radio show called:  100 People You Should Know. What you may not know is that I have a devious ulterior motive in producing the show. 

The reason that you may not know of my devilish plot is because I only just came up with it, myself in this past week.  That took me long enough!!  Seems to me that what I have planned for taking my show to the next level is a next step that should have been obvious, to anyone, and I only just thought of it.

Oh well.  Such is the learning curve of life.

You'll have to continue to watch my blog roll, now, because every so often, I'll be giving progress reports on this seemingly organic offspring of my radio show.  It's finally dawned on me that it just seemed natural to try to turn this radio show into a talk series called:  Meet The 100, that will allow my fellow Sonoma residents to meet these incredible people, face-to-face. 

And now that I've completely given away the "end of the story", let's go back to the beginning.  "Which beginning"? you ask.  I'm so glad you asked.  Now give me a minute to come up with the answer.

..............What's that?  My minute's up.  Where does the time go?  Seems like a minute ago, I was still pregnant with Cody.  (It was 10 years ago). 

Well, if we want to go back to the beginning of my radio show adventure, there was a time, when I didn't think that I could figure out how to get to the correct page of a certain web site, in order to get my free half hour of air time, on any given day.  (Ask me if you're interested, because I still don't know how I did it, so I'll put you in touch with the lady that held my hand, all the way through the process). 

Before I knew that there was free air time to be had, I only knew that I wanted, somehow, to be in the figurative limelight. I just didn't know how I wanted to get there.  I actually thought that I might have some small talent for belly dancing. 

Ok, so I haven't exactly been disillusioned of the idea that I have some innate belly dancing skill, but I have come to realize that what I don't have, when it comes to belly dancing is the will and gumption to get to class when it's offered.

So here I went, off on this new road of being a radio talk show hostess, which I hope will some day lead to money and glory, and if that's not a devious ulterior motive, I don't know what is!

Of course, along-side my devious motive, I also have an altruistic one:  I want to inform my community.  I want to educate Petaluma and Sonoma/Napa/Marin about some of the really cool professionals that live and work here, and why what they do is so cool, and how it can enrich all our lives.

So if just once in a while, you were to listen to my radio show, even if you're getting it from the archives of the www.blogtalkradio.com website, you'll have a good idea of who is going to be at my Meet The 100 series of talks, because if all goes according to plan, they will be the folks that have been on my radio show.

But of course you knew that, already, because I told you the end of the story, earlier in this blog post.  So thanks very much for continuing to read, evan after the spoiler and have a great week.

 

Yours' in Service
Sue Hirsch, CWC Reap Your Dream and Owner/CMT Perfect Day Massage.
 


 
sidebar

Blogroll