Fwd: blog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sue Hirsch <suehirsch01@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: blog
To: Sue Hirsch <suehirsch01@gmail.com>






Hello and Thanks for All the Fish

Some of you will recognize that as blatent plaigerism, taken from the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.  One of the books was titled:  Good-bye and Thanks for all the Fish.  I took it for the title of this blog for no reason other than the fact that it amused me to do so. 

Whilst I was working to come up w/ a title, what was going thru my mind was the fact that many of you have stuck with me thru many changes of work location, and I want to thank you for that, so thank you and hello again, from Perfect Day Massage, now located at Tammy's Hair on Bodega, in Petaluma.  It's at 3500 Bodega to be precise.  If you don't know Bodega, or Petaluma, just stay on E. Washington St. thru down-town, until it becomes Bodega, and keep going, until you pass first Thomas St. and then Thompson St.  Tammy's is that rustic building, on your right, w/ a very shingled look, on the corner of Bodega, just past Thompson.

If you're coming for an appointment, be sure to arrive a bit early, because there isn't a lot of parking.  Your efforts to get there and find parking will be well worthwhile, because Tammy's has such a very friendly, family sort of feel.  It's also a great place to kill multiple birds with one stone.  You can get a facial, mani/pedi, waxing, make-up, hair, and massage done, right there at Tammy's.  You can have your car serviced, next door to Tammy's while you're being pampered. 


Address: 3500 Bodega Ave, Petaluma, CA 94952
Hours:
 
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm

That info. is copy/pasted from Google. 

I am still settling in at Tammy's.  Right now, we're sort of all improvising because I am using a room, there, other than the one I've really agreed to rent.  The room that I'm currently using, is a bit too small for my crock pots of gliding hot stones, so for those of you who have gift certificates or Groupon vouchers, I hope that you will schedule to have massages, starting about mid Feb. 2014, when I can fully serve you.  For those who schedule before then, I will only be able to use my oils. 

I hope that you all had a pleasant Martin Luther King Day, and I know that those of you who are also parents, are probably equally as pleased to have your kids back in school again, after the long week-end.  Have a wonderful rest of the week, and I will talk to you all, Tomorrow, live on 100 People You Should Know, which you can live stream via Blogtalkradio.com.  Feel free to call in.  I do offer psychic readings on the air.  You can call in with questions or comments, to:  (347) 677-1860

I'm always looking for guest speakers to be on my show, so if you'd like a half hour of FREE PR, and air time, please let me know at 707-762-3578.  I like to feature people from Sonoma/Napa/Marin who improve our community through their work, or people who are not yet well known in the community or whose work is not well known/understood in the community of Sonoma/Napa/Marin. 


Yours in Service:  Sue Hirsch
www.perfectdaymassage.com
www.reapyourdream.com
100 People You Should Know Radio Show
707-762-3578



 
sidebar

Blogroll