blog


More Health For You!!


Ok, maybe it's just as much for me, as it is for anyone else.  After all, my son tends to remember events, details and circumstances a lot longer and more clearly than I do, so the article about the Rosemary is one that I'm going to be reading and re-reading for a good long while. 

And it's a bit difficult, in this day and age, to go through life and not know someone who has diabetes, so if you have it or if you suffer along with a loved one who has it, my heart goes out to you, and I hope that the link to the article below helps a bit. 

Disclaimer:  I am not a doctor, and I did no research to back up the claims in the articles.  I'm sure that the authors would be the first to tell you to ask your health care professional, if some of these tips could actually improve your life-style. 

That said, my own personal opinion, which comes from many years of working alongside other alternative health carers, is that Mother Nature, love and laughter are always the best medicine, and while those things may not provide an actual cure, they should make it possible for us to use a little less of the less natural stuff, there-by putting a tiny dent in the big business of pharmaceuticals. 
Here is to your ever improving good health, Dear Readers!

Yours in Service:

Sue Hirsch, Certified Wellness Coach.

 
sidebar

Blogroll