Re: blog





The Bonus Evening?

I may have to reschedule last night's big event.  I think that a lot of you were busy getting ready for Today, as Today is the 4th of July, so my event just probably flew out of everyone's mind.  No worries.  My family has a long history of tenacity. 

Tenacity is one of those traits that seems to be genetically programmed into some people, and especially into Jewish people, and as much as I hate to admit it, it probably played a part in making me who I am.  It's not that it's all bad, because a lot of these things that I think of as being a part of my Jewish make-up are really wonderful. 

I have a cute sense of humor, I can make people feel good about themselves, and I'm tenacious.  The opposite and or extreme of each of those things, is of course also just as true, but I find those traits to be less useful........ most of the time.  I can be quite insulting, when my car windows are rolled up, and someone forgot to use a signal, and I can make that insult sound like something out of a celebrity roast or alternatively, like some ancient and scary Jewish curse.  I can also present the flip side of the tenacious coin, and be very stubborn.

The point is that I'm going to keep trying this speaker series thing, until you like it, and start showing up, at Lydia's for it, because I'm either too stubborn to too tenacious to give up.  I'm going to start turning it into workshops, as well, because I love getting people together to meet each other and it's great to see them finding common ground and ways in which they can profitably collaborate to improve the wellness of the community, as a whole. 

And since I've finally managed to bring another blog back to the topic of wellness, I have something for you from facebook.  It's a sort of list of natural ways to handle every day issues, with things like lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, baking soda, etc:
A wonderful 4th of July to all of you, and I hope that you've all taken a moment or two to consider the wellness of your pets, before the fireworks, Tonight.  Many pets find the noise level to be stressful.  ...........

Yours in Service:
Sue Hirsch, Certified Wellness Coach

 
sidebar

Blogroll